Sometimes you may face problems while printing your documents using Epson printers. Whenever you experience issues like Epson Printer Not Printing during a print job, find the exact cause of it. There are several reasons due to which your printer might behave abnormally. Here, we have mentioned some common reasons why your Epson printer is not printing properly and methods that you can try to fix it.
Why is my Epson printer not printing when the ink is full?
As mentioned, there are several reasons why your Epson Printer might not print documents properly. Let’s check some of them below:
- Improper setup or connection of Epson printer with your device
- Your printer port settings might not be properly configured with your system.
- An outdated Epson printer driver might be installed in your system
- There might be some problem with the firmware of your Epson printer driver.
- Corrupted printer file
Quick Methods to Fix Epson Printer Not Printing Correctly
If you are facing any Epson printer offline issue and you don’t know how to fix it. So here, in this section, we have mentioned some common methods that you can try to fix the Epson printer not printing issue:
Method 01: Check Connection
Sometimes the improper or corrupted connection can bring your printer to a not printing state. In such a case, check all the connections and wires that is whether they are connected properly or not.
- Check whether the USB cable connection is properly established or not.
- If you are using a wireless Epson printer, make sure it is properly connected to the system.
- Also, check whether your device is getting an adequate amount of internet speed.
- Check if your printer and computer are connected to the same wifi. If not, do so.
- If everything is OK, switch off your printer and computer and then restart them.
Method 02: Delete previous printing commands
Issues like Epson printer printing blank pages occur when you give multiple print commands at once. In such cases, it is advised to delete previous print commands so your printer gets new command and starts printing properly. For this:
- Turn ON your printer and go to the printer settings in your system.
- Type Printers & Scanners on the search bar.
- Now select your printer from the Printers window.
- Locate and right-click on your Epson printer followed by a click on “Printer Queue/ See what’s printing”.
- In the new window, select all the previous printing commands one by one and delete them.
Once you are done with the above steps, check if the Epson printer is printing properly or not. If not, move to the next step.
Method 03: Reinstall the printer driver
If the Epson printer not printing anything wirelessly issue does not get resolved even after executing the above steps, try to reinstall the printer drivers.
- Open the printer window and select your Epson printer in which you are facing the issue.
- Now navigate to the Epson printer setup page and select the printer drivers and software of your printer to reinstall them.
- Click on the “Download button” and then double click on the recently downloaded file.
- Click the “Install” button and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait until your printer drivers and software are properly installed in your device.
- Once done, click on the Finish button and turn off your printer and computer and then open.
- Now, print a sample document to check if the Epson printer not printing issue is solved or not.
Why is my Epson printer not printing in black color?
If you are facing a problem while printing black color in your document, make sure there is nothing wrong with its cartridge or Printhead. If your Epson printer not working properly and not printing the black ink, apply the following method one by one:
- Set The Cartridge Properly.
- Check The Ink Status
- Clean The Black Ink Cartridge
Read – How To Troubleshoot Epson Printer Problem?
Epson printer may not work properly and display some error code when you try to print your document. This blog will definitely help you to fix all major issues with your printer. If you are still facing any problem with your printer, ask us your questions. Our professional experts are available 24*7 to solve all your issues.