In spite of being one of the popular printer brands, there are some issues that you may face while printing your documents with Epson printers. It is a well-known printer manufacturer and allows its users to perform various activities on various printers from Inkjet to LaserJet. These printers come in various shapes, sizes, configurations, etc. You can use these printers at home and office to execute all types of personal and professional printing tasks.
Whenever you face any problem while using the Epson printer, you must know the exact cause of the issue and proper troubleshooting to get out of it. It is very easy to fix Epson printer not printing issue, all you need to do is apply some common workarounds to fix it. Here, in this article, we have mentioned detailed information for some common Epson printer problems and solutions.
Effective Guide For Troubleshooting Epson Printer Issues
Given below are some most common issues that you may face while printing your documents. These can also cause Epson printer offline issues along with some annoying glitches while printing. Here we have mentioned some specific printer issues with its possible solutions. Go through them to know in detail:
Problem 01: Epson Printer Not Working Properly
There are several instances when your Epson printer doesn’t work even after proper setup and connection. In such cases, it is important to check whether the nozzles are clogged as this may bother you a lot.
Troubleshooting: In order to fix this problem, clean the printhead to clean the nozzles of your Epson printer. Now try to print a sample document to check if it is working properly.
Problem 02: Epson Printer Gets Offline
You may face Epson printer offline issue due to a lack of communication between your printer and computer. This brings your Epson Printer into offline state suddenly and prevents you from printing anything. It is important to bring your printer back in online state, otherwise, it won’t print.
- Type cp in the search box of the bottom-left corner of the desktop and select Control Panel from the list of options.
- Go to the “Devices and Printers” section, right-click on the Epson printer and click on the “See what’s printing” option. Select your Printer from the toolbar and check whether the “Use Printer Offline” option has a checkmark adjacent to it.
- If it has a checkmark, then click on that to disable it. This will help you to bring your offline printer to online state.
These steps will help you to bring your printer in Online state. After which, print a sample document.
Problem 03: Paper Is Jammed In Printer
Sometimes, the paper is stuck in the printer or there might be some issue with the paper feed. In such cases, you need to remove the paper from the printer properly.
Troubleshooting: You can follow the steps given below to remove paper from the paper tray of your printer:
- Firstly, cancel the print job from your system and then gently remove any jammed paper from the rear paper feed slot.
- For this, open the front cover of your printer and remove the jammed paper if any.
- Then, close the front cover and carefully follow all the instructions appearing on your system to load paper in printer.
Hope, the above Epson Printer Troubleshooting guides help you to fix all the problems with your printer. In case of any further support, you can get in touch with highly proficient tech-geeks who will help you to troubleshoot your issue.