If you have purchased a new Epson Printer, then it is important to set up the printer properly in order to avail its printing services. You must be familiar with the Epson connect printer setup utility and know what it is, and how it works. An Epson printer setup utility is a setup file that allows you to connect the Epson printer with your computer, laptop, and other devices. You can print any document, image, file only after the complete installation of this setup utility tool. It is quite easy and simple to install this utility software on your computer to connect your Epson printer for accessing all the printer tasks. So, go through the steps mentioned in each section to complete the process of Epson connect printer setup utility.
How do I Download Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Tool?
Every printer requires a specific set of drivers to function effectively. Downloading the Epson printer setup utility tool is a very easy process. All you have to do is:
- Firstly, type “Epson.com” in the search bar of any internet browser and press the “Enter” button. This will open the Epson site’s homepage.
- Now, locate and download “Epson connect printer setup utility & Drivers”.
- Open the downloaded file and go through on-screen instructions to install the setup utility tool.
- Now, click on the box next to the ”I agree to the terms in the license agreement” option present in the “user license agreement” box. Then, tap the ” Install” option.
- Then, choose the model name of your Epson printer and click on the “Next” button.
- After that, select the “Printer Registration” option and click the “Next” button to move further.
- Now, click on the “Agree” button under the ” License agreement and privacy statement” and press the “Next” option.
- Now, a pop-up message indicating, ” Register your printer with the Epson connect” will appear on your computer screen.
- At last, click on the “Ok” button.
Once the software is installed in your system, log in to the Epson connect account. If you don’t have an account, create a new account using the “Create new Epson connect account” option. After login, select the “Add a new printer” option, enter all the required details and click on the “Add” button. Then, click on the ” Close” button to complete the Epson printer installation process.
Quick Steps to Connect Epson Printer To Wifi
It is important to connect the Epson printer to WiFi internet before starting the Epson connect printer setup & installation process. You cannot execute Epson connect printer setup utility tool installation process if the printer is not connected to your home wifi network. Follow the below-mentioned steps to connect your Epson printer to WiFi:
- First of all, turn ON your Epson printer and press the “Setup” button to start the printer wifi setup process.
- Now, use the navigation button present on your Epson printer to access its network settings.
- Then, select the LAN setup option available on your printer screen and then select the “Setup Wizard” option.
- Now, a list of all networks available nearby will appear on the screen. Click on the network’s name with which you want to connect and then enter its security password.
- The whole process of connecting the Epson printer to the wifi network will take around 35-40 seconds.
- After completing the setup process, tap the “Ok” button below the “Confirm settings” option available in the network settings menu.
After connecting the Epson printer to WiFi, download & install the Epson connect printer setup utility and other related drivers on your computer.
The above steps will definitely help you to access and manage the Epson connect printer setup utility tool. However, if you experience any problem during the setup process, then visit the Epson Printer Support webpage to get assistance for the same. The technical assistants are available 24/7 to help you with the best possible methods to resolve your queries.