Do you want to print from your iPhone by connecting it to Brother printer? Or do you want to know proper steps to connect your iPhone to Brother printer? If yes, then don’t worry as you are at the right place. There are certain steps that you need to follow in order to connect your printer to iPhone. Proper setup process allows users to avoid common issues that generally occur during printing process. Here, this article will guide you on how to connect both devices and use them to print items.
Methods to Connect iPhone to Brother Printer With or Without AirPrint
As we know, proper setup resolves most common issues with your devices. Similarly, if you set up your printer properly with computer, it will resolve issues like Brother printer offline, and much more. Before you print your documents using Brother printer via your iPhone, it is important to connect both of them. There are various methods that you can try for the same like you can print from iPhone to Brother printer with or without AirPrint. So, let’s check each one of them in detail from the following sections:
Method 01: Use AirPrint (iOS) to Print
Apple, the manufacturing company of iPhone provides AirPrint software to create a high-quality print without any additional drivers. This printing app allows Apple users to print their documents easily. Follow the below-mentioned steps to use this app for printing:
- Firstly, make sure that your printer is working fine, and then select the item in your iPhone that you need to print.
- Now, click the ‘Share’ icon followed by a click on ‘Print’ option. Now all the printers available near you will appear on the screen.
- Then, click on the ‘Select Printer’ option adjacent to your preferred printer to select it.
- You will see print settings, like number of copies that you want to print, Black & White or color, Page Range, etc. You can edit these settings as per your requirements.
Method 02: Using WiFi Router
If you want to print from iPhone to Brother printer with WiFi, then try following steps:
- Turn on your Brother printer and then click on the Menu button located on the top.
- Use ‘UP’ or Down keys to select the ‘Setup Wizard’ option and after selecting, click ‘OK’ button.
- Now, choose 1 to select ‘Switch Network interface to wireless?’ to start the wireless setup wizard.
- Now all the WiFi connections available near your device will appear on the screen.
- Select your own WiFi name and enter the paraphrase/password to connect your printer with the router.
- Now, press 1 key to apply your changes.
- Once your printer is properly connected to the WiFi, it will print a confirmation WLAN report and a message indicating the same appears.
- At last, press Ok button to finish the process.
There are many other ways possible, as well, to print your documents easily from iPhone and iPad. There are several third-party software that you can use for this purpose. Many users claim that applications like Printopia or Printer Pro can definitely help you in this. These applications are mainly known for features like a user interface that makes users configure print settings quickly.
Hope, the above steps help you to print from iPhone to Brother Printer. Printing via Bluetooth is not difficult any more if you know the detailed procedure for the same. You just have to apply some steps to print your documents with or without AirPrint. In case of any doubt or help, feel free to contact us.