There are several issues that you may encounter while printing your documents using Konica Minolta Printer. Among all the errors that many users have a complaint about, the Konica Minolta printer offline issue is the most common. There are several technical workarounds that you can try to fix the problem. Here, in this article, we have mentioned some quick steps to fix Konica Minolta printer offline problem and to bring it again in an online state.
What Causes Your Konica Minolta Offline?
Unfortunately, your printer displays an offline error message because of multiple reasons. It is very important to fix the problem at the earliest other it will hold all your printing jobs until the issue is successfully resolved. Mainly, this offline error occurs because of the following reasons:
- Outdated drivers
- Connection issues
- Improper Settings/Configuration
Each of the above causes has a different resolution process. Once you have identified the cause of your problem, it’s time to apply several methods to bring it back online.
How do I Fix Konica Minolta Printer Offline Windows 10?
There are some quick steps that you can follow to know how to bring an offline Konica printer online. All you have to fix printer is offline issue are the following steps:
- First of all, turn off the Konica printer manually in windows 10.
- Press the Windows+R key to open the Run prompt.
- Type cp in the dialog box and press Enter key or OK button. This will open the control panel window, from there tap the “Devices and Printers”.
- This will display the list of printers attached to your system. Right-click on the Konica Printer model and then See What is Printing from the context menu.
- Check the network connection and set your printer as the default one by right-clicking on the printer model.
- Check the printer status and then reboot it to fix the issue.
- Then, print a sample document to ensure if everything is working properly.
If the issue still persists even after following the above steps, then apply methods to fix the specific error code of Konica printers.
How do I Fix Error Codes on Konica Minolta Printers?
If there is any error code on your computer related to the Konica printer, try to identify the exact steps to fix it. In general, the following steps will help you to fix Konica Minolta printing problems and specific error codes:
- Turn off the machine using both switches. Firstly, turn off the Sub switch on the Control Panel.
- Wait till the “Start” button light is properly turned off, and then turn off the main switch.
- Wait for about 10-20 seconds then turn on the main switch, and then the Sub switch.
Hope, the above steps have helped you to fix the Konica Minolta printer offline issue and to bring your printer in online state.