Setting a printer properly with any device is very important in order to avail all its features and functions. Among all the Canon printer models, you may face problems while connecting Canon MG 3620 Printer to your Wi-Fi network. You can easily connect your printer from anywhere in your home or office without using the cable. Here, in this article, we have mentioned effective methods to connect Canon Pixma MG3620 to WiFi and use it wirelessly. The simple steps mentioned in this blog will definitely makes you able to set up your Canon Pixma printer on your device.
Steps for Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless Setup
Follow the below-mentioned steps one by one in order to connect your Canon MG3620 printer wirelessly with any device:
- Firstly, turn ON your Canon printer and system.
- Then, keep pressing the WiFi button on your printer until the network lamp starting blinking.
- Click on the Black color button followed by a click on the WiFi button again.
- Check if the Wifi light is blinking or not. If it is blinking, click on the “Start settings” button located on the start screen of the printer.
- Then, select connection process among various that appears on the screen and then choose “Wireless LAN Connection” and tap Next.
- Now, a network list will appear on the next prompt window. Then, choose Canon Pixma 3620 printer and click ‘Next’ button to select a network with which you have to establish connection.
- From the Next Screen, enter WPS pin on Canon printer (WiFi password) and click on the connect button.
- At last, click on the NEXT option to setup wireless connection for Canon MG3620 Printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wired (USB) Setup for Windows
Here are some simple and effective methods that you can follow to connect printer and PC through the USB Cable:
- First of all, switch on the printer and then browse the official website of Canon to download the printer driver.
- Select the “Devices and Printers” option from the Control Panel.
- From the next screen which displays the printer list, click on “Add New Printer” option.
- After successfully adding your Canon printer, right-click to set it as “Default printer”.
The above steps will help you to successfully set up your Canon Pixma MG 3620 printer to a USB cable. Hence, print a sample document to check if the connection has been established.
Canon MG3620 Wireless setup On Mac
Follow the below-mentioned steps to setup Wireless MG3620 Canon Pixma printer on Mac.
- Firstly, ensue whether the router has a WPS button and also check if the network is using WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
- Now, turn on your printer and tap the WiFi button & keep pressing it till the alarm lamp starts blinking.
- Once the WiFi lamp starts blinking blue colour, go to the router & then press the WPS button.
- Here, you need to keep pressing the button for few seconds or the connection may get lost.
- If the WiFi light starts blinking, then your printer is identifying the available networks of routers.
- When the printer is searching for a wireless router, the power lamp & the WiFi light gets start blinking.
- Once the printer is successfully connected to router, the power light & the WiFi lamps become stable.
- Now, download all the required printer drivers from official Canon website and install them in your system.
- At last, when all the printer-related drivers get installed in your system, print a test page to check if your printer is ready to use.
Canon Pixma MG3620 & MG3600 Wired Setup on MAC
If you want to connect your printer to device with a wired connection, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, visit canon.com/ijsetup to download the Canon printer driver for Mac.
- Next, install all the downloaded drivers by following the on-screen steps.
- After proper installation setup, navigate to the “Apple” menu and choose the “System Preferences” option.
- Now, tap the “Printer and Scanner” option and press the “+” sign to add your Canon Pixma printer.
- Select Canon Pixma 3620 printer options from the list of available printers and tap the “Add” button.
- Carefully go through on-screen instructions to complete the setup process after which can use Canon printers.
In case of any help or issue, connect to experienced technical experts to fix the technical glitches. The steps mentioned in this blog will definitely help you to connect your printer without any issue. The experts are available 24*7 and can be reached at any time. Feel free to contact them any time to get your issue resolved at the earliest.