Kyocera printers are one of the popularly used compact printers that provide multiple printing solutions. But many users have reported a Kyocera printer offline issue that creates problems for them while printing any documents. If you are also facing the same issue, identify why is your Kyocera printer is offline and how to fix Kyocera printer offline issue. There are certain steps that you have to follow to bring an offline printer online.
What causes Kyocera printer offline issues?
There are few elements present in your printer that bring it to in offline state. You must have to find those elements as they are creating problems and prevents you from carrying out printing tasks. Some of the most common causes for your printer issue are given below:
- Driver errors
- Internal printer failures
- Errors in the operating system
- USB connection failures
- Paper jams, and many more.
How do I fix Kyocera printer offline issues in Windows 10?
Many Windows 10 users faced Kyocera printer offline issues, even in their active printers. These issues can even occur if your printer is fully connected and operational. Before applying any technical methods to fix your problem, you should know the exact reason for it.
The error generally occurs if your Windows 10 system can’t establish a proper connection with the Kyocera printer or if the printer is not available. Whatever the reason is, you can bring your printer in online state by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, check the connectivity between Kyocera printer and your system.
- Then, check if the power plug-in is ON or not.
- Click on the desktop start menu and then on the Control panel from the list that appeared on screen.
- Next, uncheck the box adjacent to the printer offline option.
- Also, check the network connectivity.
- Check if the network router connection is properly working.
- Try to print a sample document, if the issue still persists follow the steps given below.
- Go to the “device and printer” option and reinstall all the printer-related drivers.
- Next, check if the Kyocera printers’ drivers are properly set up on your system.
- Download Kyocera printer drivers from the official site and install drivers by following all the on-screen instructions.
Once you are done with the above steps, print a sample document to make sure whether your printer is working well.
How do I Fix Kyocera printer offline issues in Mac?
Are you facing the same Kyocera printer offline issue in your Mac? Do not panic, you can solve the problem simply by applying the troubleshooting steps given below:
- Check whether your MacBook (or other iOS device) software is available to establish a connection with the printer.
- Make sure your Macbook and printer is connected to the same wifi network. For this, you must have a properly-established wifi connection with its name or SSID number and its password.
- Restart your wifi router and then restart your Kyocera printer. Put them closer to each other.
- If the problem still exists, install the latest firmware from the official site. You may also face problems if you are having an out-dated driver in your system, as the manufacturer may no longer support your device.
- In such a case, install the latest macOS updates for your MacBook and print your document.
Kyocera wireless printers are in long since a very long time. But you might encounter some kind of issues with your printer even when everything is properly connected. If you are also facing any issue with your Kyocera printer, then apply the above-mentioned steps to know how to fix Kyocera printer offline issues.