As we know, Canon printers come in various models which vary as per their features and specifications. The Canon Pixma MG2522 is one of the all-in-one inkjet printers that provide users to access various scan and copy functions. You can connect these printers with both Windows and macOS. But sometimes, you may experience issues like Canon printer offline while using it. Usually, these issues can be resolved by proper setting up of your printer with any device. Here, in this article, we have mentioned how can you connect Canon MG2522 printer to WiFi.
How do I Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer?
You need to follow certain steps for Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup. All you have to do is:
- Firstly, unbox the printer, configure the preferences as your requirement.
- Now, add the cartridges to your printer. Make sure your cartridge is properly sealed before unpacking it.
- Place the printer nearer to the wall socket so you can connect it with the power supply easily.
- Then connect the power cord between printer and wall socket and turn it ON by pressing the power button.
- Set the preferences such as language, country, date and time to be displayed as your requirements.
- At last, click on Save button to confirm.
After completely executing the above steps, print a sample document to check whether your printer is working properly.
How to Setup Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer via USB Cable?
If you want to install Canon Pixma mg2522 printer without CD, you can use USB Cable for that. Follow the steps given below to connect your Canon MG2522 printer with the help of a USB cable:
- To begin the Canon MG2522 driver installation process, turn ON your printer by using Power Button and right-click on the .exe driver file.
- Now you need a USB cable to connect your printer with the computer.
- After that download and install all the relevant drivers for the Pixma MG2522 printer on your system.
- Then, navigate to the Control Panel of your computer and choose Canon Mg2522 as the default printer.
The above steps will definitely help you to bring your printer in ready to print state. Just try to print a sample document in order to ensure that your printer is working properly.
How Can I Refill Ink in Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer?
If your printer is getting out of ink, you need to refill it on regular basis. Follow the steps given below for refilling ink of Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer:
- Firstly, open the cap of the ink cartridge and insert the needle into it.
- Now pull the needle upward in order to fill ink cartridge with the quantity of ink.
- Pull back the syringe upwards and clean the end of the nozzle using a soft cloth.
- Close the cap of the ink cartridge and place it back in the respective place to complete the setup process.
Once the above-mentioned steps are successfully completed, the canon MG2522 ink will get refilled properly.
Hope the above-mentioned steps provide you enough information about Canon Pixma MG2522 printer and its attributes. In case of any issue, contact the technical experts to solve all your issues.